How Much Can the 2020 INFINITI QX60 Tow?
The 2020 INFINITI QX60 can tow up to 5,000 pounds. Whether you like the QX60 PURE or QX60 LUXE, rest assured that each 2020 INFINITI QX60 trim boasts the ability to haul the same amount. What’s more, a standard V6 engine with up to 295 horsepower that combines with available all-wheel drive handling will ensure you have all the power and capability you need on Connecticut roadways.
INFINITI QX60 Specs & Performance
Make the most of the incredible new INFINITI QX60 tow rating when you buy or lease the QX60 model at Harte INFINITI. This new INFINITI luxury SUV blends a refined 2020 QX60 interior with a full range of exciting performance perks that will help provide you with the ultimate driving experience. Plus, a standard INFINITI Drive Mode Selector will allow you to switch between Standard, Eco, Sport and Snow modes, so you can take the fun with you during every season. Other 2020 INFINITI QX60 specs and performance features can include:
- 5,000-lb. max towing capacity
- 3.5-liter V6 engine with 295 hp and 270 lb-ft of torque
- Electronically-controlled CVT with manual shift mode
- Intelligent All-Wheel Drive system
- Brake Assist
INFINITI QX60 Towing Features
From trailers to small boats, snowmobiles, campers and plenty more, the new QX60 offers you the ability to tow as you please. Getting behind the wheel of an INFINITI QX60 that’s properly equipped to handle whatever you have hitched requires added responsibility, concentration and precision. Thankfully, the 2020 INFINITI QX60 offers a variety of authentic INFINITI towing features and driver-assistive technologies to help with your peace of mind. Some INFINITI QX60 tow and safety features may include:
- Intelligent Cruise Control (Full-Speed Range) with Distance Control Assist
- Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection and Front and Rear Sonar System
- Blind Spot Intervention® system
- Predictive Forward Collision Warning
- Backup Collision Intervention